Perhaps it could be possible to really make a weekly update if I did things differently.
- Stop playing video games?
- Make updates about old stuff since I can’t really churn out content at such rates.
- Yeah, why not start regurgitating the old stuff, I think with notes and critiques, like hey youngin’ you done fucked up here.
- Right now working a bit on the Trapezoid Series Page. Will add some more work in progress shots, details and such, also somewhere I had better photos of Trap III.
- Stop starting new works before finishing old ones?
- New work (see featured image above), is part of this attempt to turn my desk into a megascroll and just run paper thru until its a decent 2m of material, than slice and start new. That said, I did not progress at all on the other big drawing of 2020 at all this week, cause it is lame.